Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Today, in honor of the 27 years since Jerry Garcia's passing, I am going to begin sharing some of the writing I have compiled about the Grateful Dead and Phish worlds. Most of this was previously featured on the Phish.net forum or was a featured blog post on Phish.net. Each piece will include some form of a permalink back to the original posting, so as not to step on the awesome toes of those very generous webmasters.

Many of these pieces are musings to myself and a limited audience of likewise rabid music fans. Mostly, I am compiling them here so that I have some record of them. This "blog" as it were receives next to no traffic so that I'm not too worried about attracting attention. If you do happen to read these, caveat emptor: These were written as fan art passion pieces and contain many logical warts, replete with speculation. And, if you are reading this, thank you. It's a journal of sorts, but it sure is fun to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment